Creating a positive working environment is part of our culture. Working for HazPro is a fun, yet challenging experience. We often plan BBQ’s, paintball, and dodgeball tournaments, and we look forward to including you in our family. Apply today!
At Hazpro your duties would include:
- Removal of asbestos containing material from residential and commercial buildings, such as drywall, vinyl flooring, plaster, insulation and more.
- Performing Mould removal and other abatement work in attics, crawlspaces and living spaces.
- Carefully following WorkSafeBC and company procedures for keeping yourself, other workers and clients safe.
- Continuously educating yourself about best practices and safety procedures.
What We Offer
What Hazpro Provides:
- Opportunities for growth.
- Asbestos, mould, protective equipment and hantavirus training.
- A positive work environment.
What Hazpro Requires:
- A valid BC driver’s license.
- First Aid certificate (preferred).